Maryland Manufacturing Virtual Job Fair
Recently unemployed? Looking for a new career opportunity? New to the job market? Find a job to match your skills at our virtual Job Fair!
Presented by Regional Manufacturing Institute of Maryland, in partnership with Baltimore County Department of Economic & Workforce Development and Community College of Baltimore County (CCBC), this virtual job fair will connect job seekers with open positions at manufacturing companies in Baltimore County, MD.
- 15 participating Baltimore County manufacturing companies in the virtual exhibit hall.
- 100+ open jobs in operations, manufacturing, engineering, product development, finance, administration, sales, marketing, customer service and more.
- Connect with participating employers at their virtual exhibit booth through chat, audio call and video conferencing.
- No cost to register as a job seeker and connect with participating employers.
- Employers will have the opportunity to review job seeker resumes prior to the date of the Job Fair. Upload your resume and LinkedIn profile information today to capture their attention!
Complete information on this event can be found here: https://bcjobs.vfairs.com/
The Maryland World Class Consortia (MWCC) appointed Philip Tulkoff, President of Tulkoff Food Products in Baltimore City, as Chairman of the Board for the MWCC during its quarterly meeting on Sept. 9, 2020.
"I am honored to be chosen as Chairman of the Board for MWCC even during these challenging times,” said Phil Tulkoff, MWCC Board Chairman. “We will be working on pivoting our offerings in order to keep our members and clients engaged with programs, events and speakers that are relevant to process improvement without the ability to hold in-person events. I look forward to working with the Board to make this a reality."
Current Officers and Directors:
- Phil Tulkoff, President, Tulkoff Food Products, MWCC Chairman
- Dr. Minerva Devera, Director of Operational Excellence, Emergent BioSolutions, MWCC Secretary
- Carl Livesay, Vice President of Maryland Thermoform, MWCC Treasurer
- Robert Barnes (retired), Northrop Grumman
- Thomas Dahbura, President, Hub Labels
- John King, Continuous Improvement Manager, Northrop Grumman
- Dr. Shawn Wolf, Outside-Force
- Lauri Shropshire, COO, MLS Enterprises
“We wish to thank the outgoing Chairman, John King, for his contributions and leadership over the past two years,” said Joyce La Padula, Managing Director of MWCC.
RMI’s 2020 Champions of Maryland Manufacturing Define New Directions in a New Reality
Manufacturing plays a critical role in Maryland’s economy; it greatly impacts middle class jobs, our families, communities and human life itself. In these challenging times, a new reality is emerging across Maryland, defining the future of Maryland manufacturing.
RMI’s 2020 Champions of Maryland Manufacturing will “tell the stories” of many of these challenges and the successes in overcoming them. Submit your Champion stories today; no cost to do so. View the new online Directory of 2020 Champions. Sponsor the 2020 Champions program.
Read our COVID-19 Special Edition Newsletter
If your company is racing against the clock to meet the demands of delivering supplies and products for the fight against COVID-19, we can help. Contact us!View Newsletter
We've launched our new website!
We're proud to announce our brand new website design! The new website looks nice on any device you're using, and it's much easier to navigate. We're also excited to be offering a bunch of new features, like a job board, members-only discussions, and private photo galleries. We hope you enjoy the site!